Wednesday, March 18, 2009

TCPTUES50

Wow! 50 TCP tuesdays! Can you believe it?!

This week's challenge was to create a St. Patrick's day card. I don't send cards out for St. Patrick's day so I don't have any stamps that would work. Hmmm... got to get creative.



I had this fun background stamp and this sentiment. I stamped the background stamp onto Sweet Leaf (CTMH) with Topiary (CTMH) ink. Then I cut out four hearts. *Actually, I cut out five. The fourth one ran away and I can't find it so I had to stamp and cut another. I hate that...

I sanded the edges and the center to make the vein in the leaf pop.

I stamped the sentiment in Topiary but it needed to say lucky. I got out my Dyno label maker and quickly punched (is that the right description???) out Lucky. I sanded it to make it pop and attached it a white embellishment.

Still, it needed something. So I traced some of the images on the leaves with my Sakura stardust pen. I also traced over the letters in lucky.

Perfect! :)

No comments: