Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Some cards :)

I am trying to be a better blogger and getting more readers. Here are some cards I've made in the last couple of days. :)

A couple my husband knows just got married. These stamps are from The Cat's Pajamas. I love their stamps! You should see my wish list!!!


I've been trying to make easier, one layer cards. My son colored on this and ripped it a little. Argh...

3. Thinking of you. This is for grandma. She's the best and I just wanted her to know that I was thinking of her.

This card is for grandpa. I hope you get better soon. :)

The sweet baby card is for Bella. Ironically this is a Stamping Bella. :) I used Basic Grey paper on this and a lot of paper piecing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

All these cards are very nice, love the get well the most!

Scrap Jaci said...

Love your cards!