Monday, May 26, 2008

Flowers from the house in Washington


These are on Shirk Island. It is a huge bush full of these pink flowers. Honeybees fly in and out of the blossoms and their legs are covered in pollen.


These smell so good. When it is a little warm outside, the scent of them is everywhere. I love their color too.


I don't know if these are flowers but they are my favorite plant in the yard. The green and yellow on them is unreal.


These yellow poppies close every night and open every morning. They are everywhere in the front yard.


I wish you could see the detail in these flowers. It is amazing. I love the pink and green in them.


I think these are called Bleeding Hearts. I LOVE them.


BLUEBERRY BLOSSOMS (*Each flower will be a blueberry soon! YUM!)

Our gardner Jon (awesome guy) said that he has planted flowers all over the yard so that there is something blooming all year round. I can't wait to see what else will spring up!

1 comment:

karen said...

How neat. Your yard must be really colorful. The flowers look awesome.