Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Loving Washington & a card for Jason

I am not sure how to rotate my card. Sorry. :(
Jason got the "Blue Screen of Death" on his new work laptop the other day. Poor guy...
The card, computer stamp and sentiment were all from an AMuse kit. I had the little steam squiggle from The Cat's Pajamas. I used one of my Copic markers for the screen and then put Liquid Glass over it so it would look like a screen.
I hope he likes it!

If you ever get a chance to visit Washington, make sure you give yourself time to visit Pike Place Market. It is an amazing place to buy fresh fish, fruit and veggies from the farmers market and yummy, authentic food from different countries. I swear I would live there if I could. :)

1 comment:

karen said...

I saw Jason yesterday with your HUMUNGOUS truck. HE said you are really likeing it there. Im glad. We have a few showings this week so hopefully we will be gone next week. It was nice to see Jason and tell him bye again. I hope you get your house sold soon.