Saturday, November 22, 2008

If you watch Tommy while you make cards...


your card will look like this.  Let's call this my The Who inspired card.  :)  

Actually, I saw this article in PaperCrafts (I think) about cutting out detailed images from paper and using them on cards or layouts.  When I first read the article, I thought that sounded nuts.  It is a lot of time to spend on something that wouldn't be the focal point if you added a photo or sentiment.  But what if I didn't add those things...

I love the twisting vines and leaves on this paper and cut them out with an Exacto knife.  The flower in the corner is on Pop Dots.  I added Liquid Glass to some of the detail on the flower and the darker vine parts.   

I am going to leave it how it is.  No sentiment.  I like it just like this.  :)

No comments: