Saturday, November 03, 2007

Kitchen Sink stamps- Backgrounds and Borders

I really love the shapes you can find on this set! Little stars, swirls, diamonds and squiggles! The great thing is that all the patterns come in big and large so they fit any project!

Speaking of projects, this is a gift card holder I made that was inspired by the gift card from Target. I loved the funky colors and thought it would be a good challange for me to create something that would compliment it. There are two envelopes inside; an acetate one on top to hold the card and a pink one on the bottom to hold a message. :)

This is the back of the card where I embossed the swirls in black. I LOVE how this turned out.

Come back for more ideas soon! Maybe I'll even post a tutorial on how to make this card!

No comments: