Friday, November 16, 2007

News

Sorry I have been MIA. Again. I do try to be a good blogger... :)

I owe you all so much! I need to make up some tutorials and catch up on posting my cards. Yikes! I am done with this round of work so I will be making it up to you starting soon. I promise!

News, news and more news...
There are some super cute sets coming up on Kitchen Sink Stamps. You won't want to miss it!
There is a great sale on Cat's Pajama stamps. EVERY STAMP IS 25% off! :O Get there soon because once the stamps are gone, they will not be making new ones. I suspect that they are clearing out old inventory to make way for new acrylic stamps. *That's just a guess on my part, not fact.*
I am so thankful for all of you. To show my appreciation for supporting my business and me, I am offering some super specials. I am putting in an order on Monday to CTMH. Anyone who EMAILS an order to me, will be eligible for prizes and specials. Email me if you have questions.

Das vadanya!

No comments: