Monday, March 03, 2008

What the heck happened to February???

Wow! I have gotten so far behind! I am so sorry! I feel like I have said that a million times...

Here is it, 12:30 at night and I am still working. :P I love my job but sometimes my big projects just wear me out. Do you ever feel like that?

I need to make my sister a birthday card so check back tomorrow for this really cute pattern. It isn't mine but I LOVE it. I am also making time tomorrow to work on an amazing basket I saw. I can't wait to show it to you.

If you haven't been on Split Coast Stampers lately, you should really go. There is some really cute Easter stuff floating around.

Also, there are some AMAZING Easter stamps coming out from Kitchen Sink Stamps! You are not going to believe what you see. More to come... :)

No comments: