Sunday, December 21, 2008

Pink Poison/Greeting Farm Anya


These Anya stamps are not my typical stamping style but I keep seeing them over and over again on blogs and I love what people have done with them.  Pink Poison (soon to be Greeting Farm) makes these and several other adorable stamps.  Their stamps are mounted onto cling foam so I can use them with my acrylic blocks (LOVE that).

This is Teacher Anya.  I thought she would be cute for the girls to make gift card holders for their teachers.  The third picture is what the inside of the gift card holder looks like.  I learn how to make this particular design at an A Muse Art stamps open house about two weeks ago.  *I'll try to remember to post those pics with instructions in the next couple of days.





Super simple, nothing fancy.  :)

I embossed Anya with black embossing powder and then colored her with my Copics.  The paper is from Evensong (Close To My Heart).  

No comments: