Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Where have I been???

Sorry about my lack of posting.  :(  I haven't been stamping a ton lately because other stuff was going on.

I had Botox this morning.  No, not because I am vain.  I get migraines and paralyzing certain muscles in my face, head and neck might make them stop.  *In case you were wondering, Botox hurts like a *insert bad(s) word here*!   I really hope this works...

Anyway, I was having stress about that upcoming appointment.  I am trying to have a sense of humor about it too.  Maybe I will make a Botox card...

FYI, if you live in or near Seattle, A Muse is going to be having a free make and take on Wednesdays and Saturdays.  Doesn't that sound like fun?  You can go to their website for more details and the address.  I am going to try to get over there more often for a little inspiration and fun.  :)


No comments: