Wednesday, January 28, 2009

A couple of things

I have to go in tomorrow and get a spinal tap.  :(  This is to check for things causing my migraines. No fun.

I have made a bunch of cards and will try to post them tomorrow.  I have to be still for a few hours while my back heals so I should have time to do it.

My friend Jessica tagged me.  :)  Here are the rules-
*You can have this post to your Facebook too and include those friends.

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits or goals about you.  At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged.  You have to tag the person who tagged you.  If I tagged you, it's because I want to know more about you (and because I am nosey!).

1.  I love lizards.  I only have Mel (bearded dragon) right now but I would love to get a Uromastyx.
2.  I am stressed about this spinal tap.  I am worried about what they might find but I want to know why I get migraines.
3.  I am thinking about going back to school (online classes) so I can go to work when Alex is in school full time.  I don't know what I am going to study though.  So many choices...
4.  I miss my friends in CO but not CO.
5.  I have a crush on Shepard Smith!
6.  I love painting my nails but rarely make the time to do it.
7.  I love the smell of coffee.
8.  I want to paint my house but I am at a total loss for where to start.  Any suggestions?
9.  I'd love to get published in a magazine this year.  I need to make some cards and send them in.
10.  I'd love to get my CTMH business going here in WA.
11.  I have a goal win a Keynotes contest this year.
12.  I love to cuddle with my kids.  They are so warm and comforting.
13.  I miss Jason when he is at work.
14.  I know I can lose weight.  I would like to get in better shape this year.
15.  I want to feel better this year.
16.  I want to get some purple streaks in my hair.  I got a cool haircut but need a little color... anything to distract from the gray!
17.  I am mad and disappointed with my SIL Bridget.  I worry about my nephews.
18.  I miss my relatives in CA.
19.  I am happy with the direction my life is going.
20.  I have a bad habit of letting my house get too messy before taking the time to deep clean it.  I want to change that this year.
21.  I enjoy making jewelry for myself.  I have made some bracelets, necklaces and a pair of earrings.
22.  I wish I knew more Russian.  That culture has become a huge part of my life and I wish I understood more.
23.  I have really enjoyed getting to know lots of different people through my blog.  I love "meeting" new people!  :)
24.  A couple of people I know are doing a 365 scrapbook.  I may not do something everyday but I am going to try to do more than I do now.  Kind of combine my journal and scrapbook.
25.  I could live at the beach but I do not enjoy being out in the woods.  Both are outside but I love one and hate the other.
I am tagging people through my Facebook so if you want to see more, look me up there.


No comments: