Friday, December 14, 2007

Feeling down and out...

We took everybody in today to get their eyes checked. Kait needs glasses. Earlier this year she needed tubes in her ears and now glasses. Kait is far behind in school from not being able to hear and having trouble seeing. I feel like the worst mom today. I think every parent wants to give their kids everything to help them be successful. I feel bad that I've tried to give her advantages but totally missed the fact that she was having physical problems that was preventing her from learning. Kait is so full of love and kindness. She is always there to give you a hug and kiss when you need it and she always has something nice say. I feel like I've short changed her. I am hoping and praying that with her new glasses, she can advance more quickly and hopefully catch up a little bit before kindergarten.

Today sucks.

No comments: