Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Green Grass stamps

I love Green Grass stamps.  It looks like they are closing up shop though.  :(
If you have ever wanted any of their stamps, head over there now.  All the stamps are 50-60% off.
I'll try to post some pics of cards I've made using their stamps later in the week.

In better news, I just added some cards to my Etsy store (stamp4hobby).  :)  I've had it open forever and just got around to adding to it.  I have a goal to add something new to it everyday to keep it fresh.  I worked my rear off last night making cards so that I can stick to that promise.

Freakie Peakie (my sister) also set me up with making some cards for the vet she works for.  They wanted some cards to send out to people who's animals pass away.  I am hoping to sell some cards and offer to make scrapbooks for pets through the store too.

Anyway, that's what's up with me this Tuesday.  What are you up to?

ps-  Did anyone catch the new Heros last night?  OH!  Looks like a good season!

No comments: