Saturday, May 30, 2009

Cosmo Cricket paper with Kim Hughes stamps!!!

I reached another level at Cornish Heritage Farms recently and got some free stamps. They have a cool customer appreciation points thing and occasionally offer double points. I just happened to hit both at the same time and got $45 worth of stamps for free. Woo hoo! Of course, I bought up a ton of Kim Hughes stamps that I have had my eye on.

I also went to Ben Franklin and found these Cosmo Cricket paper pads that have two collections in one. I love that! I needed a mom break the other day so I made a few cards with my new stuff. A couple of birthday cards and one just because. :D

This paper is Snorkel and Lil' Man from Cosmo Cricket.  I used some old (and I think retired) Quick Cutz dies to make the gears.  The stamp set is Little Guy from Kim Hughes.  The robot has crystal effects on him so he has a little dimension and shine.  The gears also have a thin coat of crystal effects.  If I put too much on, they tend to curl slightly and won't stick down.  Maybe it is the humid air here, but this is a problem I have always had with any product like crystal effects or liquid glass.  :P





I used Girl Friday paper from Cosmo Cricket for this card.  I added some Close To My Heart bling on the sentiments (the bling is actually a frame that I cut in half to make brackets).
I used Kim Hughes stamps from her Birthday Bash, Little Gal and one other set (for the life of me, I can't figure out what set I got the word 'girl' from...).
The purse is fancied up with crystal effects and sakura pens.





I used Snorkel paper from Cosmo Cricket for this little card.  The bear, sign and sentiment are from Kim Hughes Bear Hugs set.  Colored with my copics.  :)  The bear is popped up with some 3D tape.  I love the shadow that this gives my images.  










***There is a Judkins Rubber stamp trunk show going on at Ben Franklin in Redmond, WA right now. I picked up a couple of new things that I hadn't seen before. I am going to try them out and will post pics on Monday. I am also taking an Amuse copic class tomorrow with Sparkle and my friend Saille. I will share my new knowledge and some of the new Amuse designs with you next week.***


No comments: