Thursday, May 21, 2009

Tons to share!

This tricycle was one of the new Amuse images released in spring.  Isn't it cute?  I just love the simplicity of the design and I thought it was the perfect image for the 'life's simple pleasures' sentiment.

This paper, Lil' Man, is new from Cosmo Cricket (this is a very cool collection, a must have in my opinion).  The buttons are from The Angel Company.  And the little paper with the sentiment on it is from Martha Stewart.  

I added some Liquid Glass on the tricycle to give it shine and dimension.  The spokes are traced with a Sakura stardust pen.  I colored the image with my copics.  As if copics weren't great already, they are one of the only markers I can use with Liquid Glass.  Nearly all other markers change color with Liquid Glass but the copics keep their true, bright color.  Awesome!

No comments: