Thursday, January 24, 2008

Loves me, loves me not



I am a little disappointed with how the picture of this card turned out. It looks really beautiful in person but I am really struggling to get it to photograph the right way. I stamped the image with four hearts shaped like a clover onto some White Daisy card stock. I embossed it with Baby Pink powder. I embossed the stem and leaves in Key Lime powder. Then I embossed several more hearts and cut them apart and layered them to make it look like a flower with many layers. A clear dew drop made a really pretty center. All of the paper is from the Sweet Pea paper packet from Close To My Heart.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

very cute! I love the falling hearts/petals!
Nicole :D

Lori said...

Nice! I love how you made the image match exactly what comes to mind when you see/hear that sentiment.

Dee Jackson said...

this is really pretty! I love the falling hearts
Dee