Sunday, January 27, 2008

Presiden Hinckley has passed away

Maybe some of you know and others may not, but I am Mormon. Our prophet, President Hinckley died about 30 minutes ago. I will really miss him and all the work he has done for the church, especially announcing all the temples. Jason and I have been planning on going to the Kiev, Ukraine temple as soon as it is finished. President Hinckley has been an inspiration to me. He has an amazing spirit and was always full of great love and happiness. I am so thankful to have had the opportunity to listen to him speak. He taught me to be a better person and I hope to be able to remember those lessons.
Thomas S. Monson will be the next prophet. He has always been a favorite speaker of mine and I have absolute faith that he will bring some amazing things to the church.

No comments: