Wednesday, January 23, 2008

RIP Shirk children...

I created the cutest little box with dew drops and Never At A Loss For Words (by Kitchen Sink Stamps). I left the house for a meeting and got back late. I noticed that the box was not where I had left it. I asked Jason about the box and he said it was on the floor (ugh) but he picked it up and put it on the table. It was late and I was tired so I decided to sleep on it and check the desk in the morning.

I came down the next morning and the box is nowhere to be found. I look on the desk. I look in the desk. I look behind the desk. No box. Then I notice a spill that the children have not cleaned up. With fear in my heart, I look around to clean up the spill and find my beautiful box soaked in soy milk. The beautiful stamping was all bled together. All my dew drops were barely holding on the the paper. Grrrrr...

Of course Not Me has struck again. When I find him someday, I am going to ring his little neck.



Here's my new box. This great box/bag is a One Sheet Box. With a few folds and cuts, you can make this super cute box. I stamped on a 8 1/2" x 11" piece of with Close To My Heart's new watermark stamp pad. It creates a lovely bleaching effect on certain card stock. I stamped X and O from Playful Alphabet buddy and let it sit overnight to bleach. In the morning, I followed the easy directions (found on SCS). The little tag on the front was punched with my Giga Scallop punch. I put Poinsettia dew drops on each scallop and attached a photo hanger. A little stampin' and a little ribbon finished it off. I really love the colors. Hope you like it too. :)