Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Green Grass monsters

Forever ago I told you that I wold post some cards using my Green Grass stamps. Well, I finally found the stupid camera cord so I can keep my word. *rolling eyes*



This is from a monster set. It was the first set I purchased from them and my favorite.
The outside of these cards (from A Muse) are colored. So I turned them inside out. I stamped on the white and cut around the empty part behind the monsters. I colored the yellow monster with my copics and the green monster with my Koh-I-Noor pencils. The sentiment for the yellow monster is from Starving Artistamps and the other one is Green Grass stamps. Very simple but VERY fun cards to make!

1 comment:

Novell said...

Oh, my! These little monsters are adorable! Hey, if you lose your camera cord again, you can buy a card reader to upload your images. I misplaced one of my camera cords and the camera shop sold me a reader. It's so handy!