Friday, March 13, 2009

TCP tuesday- Hello

I often play along with TCP tuesday but usually space entering my cards. I am making it a goal to get the entered.

This week we needed to use baby blue, baby pink and light yellow. An optional color was brown. I was looking through my paper and came across Stella Ruby. Can you believe I haven't used this yet??? I loved this paper when it first came out because of the pattern designs on the paper. I love the colors too. I think it was a sad case of hording...

Anyway, here's my entry. Maybe it is a little dark but the colors are there. I love the table from Cat's Pajamas. I have several stamps that work with it to mask onto the table like a lava lamp, this phone and a few other fun things.



This was last weeks entry. I made it but didn't post. It was inspired by a bedroom linen set from Pottery Barn. These sheep are fun. I love to paper piece them with crazy colors to match the sentiment. :)

1 comment:

Carol said...

Rachel, a WOW sent your way, these are GREAT! Love that PP on that first card, and that table stamp is cute! Sorry you didn't get to submit last week card; but is AMAZING.. that birdie stamp just pops with the PP you used. thank you for playing with us this week; it was a fun challenge!