Saturday, March 14, 2009

I *heart* Peeps

I have two favorite Easter candies- Cadbury mini eggs and Peeps. I freeze the mini eggs and let the Peeps get stale. It may sound weird but there is nothing yummier. :)



This is my ode to Peeps. :) Nibble off those sugary ears first. Bite off the head with in one bite. Then gobble up the rest. :) YUM
My Peeps are covered in micro beads so they look like that yummy colored sugar. The Peep is one of the new spring stamps from A Muse. [got candy?] is also from A Muse but it is an older stamp. I like the sentiment because it works for this and for Halloween. :)

I saw this color combo in the spring Close to My Heart catalog and loved it. I think it is really different but fun. The colors are cocoa, tulip, creme brulee and vanilla cream.

2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

This just cracks me up! I love it!

Novell said...

Hahaha! Poor little peep!!