Monday, April 13, 2009

Double points at CHF until midnight tonite (mst)

Who doesn't love Kim Hughes designs?!  She is an AMAZING artist, scrapbooker and card maker.  If you haven't seen her blog, what are you waiting for?  I am inspired by each and every one of her creations!  I make a lot of my cards with her designs and they can be found at www.cornishheritagefarms.com.

Cornish heritage farms has the coolest points system.  For every purchase, you earn points that can be added up to $ off your order!  How cool is that!  Every now and then, they have a double points offer and it is totally worth taking advantage of.  They are having one until midnight tonight (mst).  It is a great time to build up a super coupon if you are already signed up for the program or a great time to earn your first points if you are a new customer.

I bought many of Kim's sets that I have been dying to have and will post some art with them later in the week.  I just got some emails that they have shipped so I will be stalking the mailman until they come!  LOL 

No comments: