Wednesday, April 08, 2009

TCPTUES53- searching for jelly beans

Susiestampalot was the hostess with the mostess this week.  The challenge was to use-
Raspberry Pink
Pumpkin Orange 
Sunny Yellow

I just got this new paper from a company called Orange Milk Lab.  It is from the morning milk collection and was just the right.  :)
I also just got a new set of Nestabilities- Labels Two.  
The super cute rabbit totally caught my eye in this set.  :)  I love that he is digging out of the bottom of the jar for the very last of the jelly beans.  :)  The sentiment says- 'There's no such thing as too much candy'.  And guess what???  It's a Halloween stamp!  I guess my Halloween bug wasn't out yet.



2 comments:

Carol said...

Oh how perfect, the PP does work with the challenge and loving your use of that image (cute!!!) Clever o use it as Halloween stamp as well, great idea! - this is just simply a FUN card! Great job!

Susan (susiestampalot) said...

wow, this is awesome! i love how you did the little sentiment banner and that paper is perfect!! thanks for playing and i look forward to seeing you in more of the challenges!!