Friday, August 21, 2009

Cookies for Santa

I saw this sketch from Hero Arts quite a while ago. It was sweet and simple. I like sketches that allow the main image to really stand out without a lot of other stuff cluttering it up. I also liked the idea of a little tag sticking out of the side for the sentiment. :)
The image and the sentiment are from acrylic sets from The Cat's Pajamas. It's hard to see but the right hand side of the brown and blue spotted paper is punched using a tiny scallop punch that is new from EK Success. It is one of the new punches that lock to be super flat. Love it!
The paper is Basic Grey. Hope you're not getting tired of that paper. I really want to use it up to make room for Eskimo Kisses and Indian Summer that were released at CHA.



1 comment:

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just so cute! I can't wait for all of the new BG paper!