Friday, August 07, 2009

For Ruby



My friend Nona has adopted a BEAUTIFUL baby girl named Ruby. She is such a cutie and the story of her adoption is truly an inspiration. They have amazing faith and the Lord has blessed them because of it. I can't wait to meet Ruby. :)

Supplies-
paper- Wisteria (Basic Grey)
stamps- Baby Love, A Welcome Hug and an alphabet by Kim Hughes (can't find the name) (all stamps are by Kim Hughes from Cornish Heritage Farms)
Ribbon- Close to My Heart (Desert Sand)
3D Crystal Lacquer
I colored her with my Copics.


2 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

So sweet!

nonapearl said...

Awwww - thanks Rachel! :) Don't know if I'm supposed to see that here before we get home, but it sure makes me smile. Thank you so much for thinking of us! Can't wait for you to meet Ruby!!

We're hoping to come home this week. :)